Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Golden Isles Senior and Portrait Photographer || Julianna

Finally posting Julianna's senior pictures which we took in the beginning of May. This was maybe my favorite session to date. The golden hour lighting was amazing + Julie's natural beauty lights up the photos.




Julie is very talented in piano and especially in voice, and she actually plans to major in music ministry this fall.  So, of course, she wanted to incorporate that into her pictures.






Julie was willing to try any crazy pose I suggested, including sitting on top of a side table!








Julie is a good friend of mine, and we actually had the privilege of graduating together! I have known Julie for 4 years now, and I can say from personal experience that she is a beautiful girl whose heart is totally sold out for God. Her life verses are Jeremiah 29:11 + 13 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity, plans to give you a future and a hope.You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." I know that she will fulfill the plans that God has for her and continue to grow into the woman He wants her to be. 

Julie - Congratulations! I'm so glad we got to graduate together, and I'm so glad I had the privilege of knowing you for the past 4 years. I hope our friendship will continue to grow. I wish you the best of luck this fall, and I will be praying for you as you continue walking along the path God has for you. I love you, girl, and I'm so glad I could take your senior pictures. <3 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Girl plus Amazing Photographer equals Fabulous Photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT Hannah ! You are really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are fantabulous!!

    ReplyDelete