Thursday, February 19, 2015

Golden Isles Portrait Photographer || Luke and Taylor


A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of taking Luke and Taylor’s Homecoming pictures. It was one of the funnest shoots I have done yet! Luke and Taylor were awesome and willing to do anything I suggested. :)







Luke doesn’t actually go to her highschool, so she had to ask him. The way she asked him was the best. She made a video of herself holding up papers that read something like: “I know I just met you, but you’re really cool and I think we’d have fun if... we went to Homecoming together!” :) :) :) So cute!







Luke and Taylor are both so much fun, and I'm sure that they had a blast at Homecoming! :)





Taylor is absolutely gorgeous, and I loved getting these headshots of her. She is a great model!





Luke and Taylor both play on the basketball team at Taylor's school, and that's how they became friends, so of course, I had to get some of them with a basketball. ;) 





I love the urban feel of this shoot, and the beautiful sunlight. :) It was a gorgeous day!







I also got a shot of Taylor with my new bubble umbrella! It wasn't raining, of course, but I was dying to try out my new prop! ;)



Taylor shares my love of vintage, artsy things, so I had to get a few shots of her with my vintage Kodak. These shots are some of my favorites from the whole session! She is just too cute! :) 




And Luke looked pretty studly as well. ;)




Thank you so much, Luke and Taylor, for letting me take your Homecoming pictures. It was perfect. :) I loved every minute of it! I hope you had a very special and memorable night. :)








2 comments:

  1. These are so good, Hannah! Love your photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got skills, girl. ;) I love the ones of Taylor with the sunlight especially -- but they're all good!

    ReplyDelete