Thursday, February 19, 2015

Golden Isles Portrait Photographer || Dianna




This shoot was a blast! Dianna is a really good friend of mine, and I have taken lots of portraits of her before. One day I was dreaming and I just had this perfect vision of Dianna (who does ballet) dancing by the marsh. I knew this shoot had to happen, so I contacted Dianna pronto. ;) Well, it took a few weeks (months?) for it to actually happen, but when it did, it was the best.




Of course, it didn't turn out as I imagined. Usually dreams are never exactly like we think. But it was awesome still. It may not have turned out as I pictured it, but I'm still very happy with the results.




Dianna should be a model - she is just beautiful and very photogenic. :)


My best friend, Kendra, and my brother, Luke, tagged along. We drove along with the top down on our convertible, music loud, and spirits of adventure high. We had many adventures to get these shots - including a run in with a crazy cat lady and sliding through the sloshy mud, almost ruining Dianna's dress! We were also pretty silly and got shots like this one just for fun:




I wanted a picture of Dianna dancing underneath of this cool bridge, so we went and found it. We got the picture, but not without Dianna getting covered in mud past her ankles, and almost falling! It was all worth it for the perfect shot, though. ;)


All the adventures made it a very fun day, and to top it all off, we went and got frozen yogurt afterwards! :) It was an awesome time with great friends, and we even managed to get some good pictures out of it. ;) Thank you, Dianna, for being my model! We should do it again soon. :))




No comments:

Post a Comment